[Coco] Just incase this is of interest to any of you....

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 18:45:48 EST 2006

Just incase anyone is interested in these, I have posted a zip file of
my three .cas file handling utilities here :-

http://daria.bio.warwick.ac.uk/~bshu/Dragon/CasUtils/

The zip file contains the 3 (windows) executables, which are :-

CasCat, a utility for getting a list of all the files within a cas file.
CasFix, a utility for adjusting the sync block sizes to optimise for
emulator or tape.
CasBas, a utility to translate Dragon CoCo basic programs.

Lemme know what you think, or if these are any use to people. I will
possibly release the source to these in the near future. The source is
in Pascal, compilable with FreePascal, so should be compilable on Win32
& Linux (tested), and anything that FreePascal works on (MacOS X for
exaple...currently untested !).

Cheers.

Phill.