[Coco] KA9Q?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME ???

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 17:53:29 EST 2006

I was looking for something else and found an OS-9 faq with a question about
TCP/IP. I was curious, so I clicked on that question. It mentioned a program
called KA9Q that was on rtsi. Expecting it to be for osk, I looked anyway, and
found it in the real OS-9 (6809) section, with a readme saying it's a tcp/ip
communications program for OS-9/6809.

I've been sitting here using public access computers (how embarasing!) for
years and how long has KA9Q been available?