[Color Computer] [Coco] CoCo shots in Dutch newspaper video on retro-gaming!

Fedor Steeman fsteeman at dds.nl
Thu Oct 26 04:48:07 EDT 2006

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Russell Flowers wrote:

> The subject of this thread implies pictures, or some
> video. I am not subscribed to every CoCo list, so if
> there was an original link, I missed it. Anyone have
> it?

Here you are:

Hi all,

I just thought you might find this video interesting on the website of
a Dutch news paper. It is about retrogaming and verily has some
CoCo-shots too!

If you don't mind hearing the guttural garble that is my native
language, click and enjoy:
http://www.volkskrant.nl/static/video/ombouw.html?clipID=3038&categoryID=500

In the start you will see some shots of CoCo-cartridges (Stellar
LifeLine, Quasar Commander). After about one-and-a-half minute there
is full shot of a CoCo2 connected to some TV-screen with the classic
black joysticks on top. Of course, no one is using it. They're too
preoccupied with their Commodore's and Atari's...

Cheers,

Fedor

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: