[Coco] Want William Barden's 'Assembly Language on the Color Computer III'

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Oct 25 20:12:38 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 10:04, Brian wrote:
>Hi Fellow Coconuts,
>
>I want to purchase a copy of this book, Or if you can't get this anymore,
> Does anyone know how to contact Mr Barden, And ask for permission to
> scan the book into PDF format, So others can download it. This book
> would be perfect to learn a bit more of assembly programming for the
> coco 3.

Rumor has it that William Barden Jr. passed several years ago now, and no
one that I'm aware of has been able to locate his widow or any offspring
who might be in charge of the estate.

However, if this thread stirs up someones memory on this, there are lots of
us listening, so do carry on.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)