[Coco] CoCo shots in Dutch newspaper video on retro-gaming!

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 02:13:17 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just thought you might find this video interesting on the website of a
Dutch news paper. It is about retrogaming and verily has some CoCo-shots

If you don't mind hearing the guttural garble that is my native language,
click and enjoy:

In the start you will see some shots of CoCo-cartridges (Stellar LifeLine,
Quasar Commander). After about one-and-a-half minute there is full shot of a
CoCo3 (?) connected to some TV-screen with the classic black joysticks on
top. Of course, no one is using it. They're too preoccupied with their
Commodore's and Atari's...