[Coco] Dutch of course !!! ;-)

Thierry Mella thierry.mella at skynet.be
Mon Oct 23 07:33:01 EDT 2006

Fedor Steeman wrote:

> Hi Thierry,
>
>     I wanted to ask you if you've found somes CoCo stuffs on
>     your side ...
>

> Right, I am sorry, but I haven't had the time lately to look further.
> It was a disk drive & controller, and OS-9 disks and manuals you were
> interested in, right?

That's right, even a CoCo3 with NTSC. But please take your time !!! It's
not hurry ...

>     ps : sorry for my english but my deutch is worst !! :-)
>

>  What's wrong with your English? And I presume you mean Dutch, because
> I am not German (Deutsch)!  ;-)

OF COURSE I mean Dutch !!! ;-) ;-) ;-)   As you can see, my english
vocabulary is not terrific !!!

Ik weet dat U Nederlands spreekt ... :-)

Kinds Regards,
Thierry

--
Engineering is the Art of making what you want from things you can get.