[Coco] ADOS-3 Source Code

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 07:33:35 EDT 2006

If Roger will put it up, that's got my vote :) I'd be glad to put it
up as well...

'mute

On 10/18/06, tonym <tonym at compusource.net> wrote:
> OK - who's going to host the ADOS source?
> Roger? Want it on coco3.com ?
>
> I can email you the ADOS3.TXT and ADOS32.TXT files now,
> and continue to hunt for the Extended ADOS source files.
>

> Tony

> From: Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu>
> Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:19:29 -0400 (EDT)
>
> >That's definitely the source for ADOS-3, which you are welcome to release.
> >
> >The source for Extended ADOS-3 consists of EXTEND0.TXT, EXTEND1.TXT, and
> >EXTEND2.TXT, corresponding to the 3 different ADOS-3 versions they patch into,
> >plus another common file that they all INCLUDE (EXTEND.TXT?) to produce 3
> >different versions of the Ext. ADOS-3 binary.  (The configure program tests for
> >which ADOS-3 version you have and uses the appropriate EA3 binary for it.)  If
> >you find those, you can also release them.
> >
> >Art
> >
> >On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, tonym wrote:
> >
> >> OK. Good news,
> >>

> >> I'm pretty sure I found source code. For ADOS-3, though, not for Ext-Ados3.
> >>

> >> Art,
> >>
> >> I found a file named ADOS3.TXT and ADOS32.TXT
> >>
> >> They look like assembler code, and ADOS3.TXT has an INCLUDE for ADOS32.TXT
> >>
> >> ADOS3.TXT has a header that says V1.01, date entry of 3/24/88
> >>
> >> You want me to email it to you, for you to review, and release with any
> >> terms or restrictions you want attached to the release?
> >>

> >> Tony
> >>

> >> ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
> >> Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.compusource.net
> >>

> >> --

> Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.compusource.net

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You
have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of
the current President.