[Coco] OT: Anyone got snow over there?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 20:25:34 EDT 2006

David Roper said:
> PS. Bob, I recently got some old "Australian Rainbow" and "Australian
> Coco" magazines from '86 and '87, and was pleased to see your details in
> the 'local contacts' listing

Yes, I was quite heavily involved in two local usergroups; the Kenmore
Usergroup, which was your everyday Coco user club, and the Australian OS9
Usergroup, for OS9 power users, which started July '88 and continued until
August '94. I was also editor/publisher of a newsletter for the Kenmore
group for some time.

Of course, the contact details are now out-of-date, since I have moved west
to the little country town of Dalby in south-west Queensland since that
time.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.