[Coco] Dynamic RAM Q

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Oct 9 14:20:52 EDT 2006

Mike

One issue is now finding 74LS785s. LS783s can be had, but the LS785 are even
rarer than the 63C09s.

Also Mark McDougal was doing a Coco1/2 in an FPGA. So he probably has some
code that will do the function of the SAM chip.  The refesh counter can easily be
modified from 128 cycle in 2mS up to 512 cycles in 8mS if needed.

james