[Coco] [Color Computer] Look what's on eBay

Greg Castora gcastora63 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 10:03:26 EDT 2006

I can't believe it, someone actually has an old 4 pen color graphic
printer up for auction on eBay. I have one of these but it doesn't
work any more and the pens are all dried up. It was cool when it did work.

I just thought you guys might like to know that this item is
available. The link is below,if it works, or just search for "4 pin
color graphic printer" and you'll find it. Have fun!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-TRS-80-Computer-4-Pin-Color-Graphic-Printer_W0QQitemZ220035947163QQihZ012QQcategoryZ74947QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: