[Coco] Reading and Writing CoCo RSDOS disks on PC

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Oct 7 16:28:59 EDT 2006

Having some issues -

Got a Compaq Deskpro EN, like 800MHz P3, installed HD, DOS 6.22, removed CD, installed 5.25" 360KB floppy drive.

Man - what a flashback machine!

Anyways, using port.exe, can't read any CoCo floppies.
Dskini.exe will format it, but port.exe will not read what dskini just formatted.

DOS will format, copy to, and read from it, so i know the floppy is good.

Any ideas?

Any other software to use to image coco floppies for archiving?

Tony