[Coco] Dynacalc & Stylograph with Nirtos9 & CoHR 51X24?

Chen Herzog chen.herzog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 14:02:26 EDT 2006

I'm trying to run Dynacalc & Stylograph (Dragon Data version - available in
the download section of www.dragon-archive.co.uk) with NitrOS9 on a
Coco2/Dragon.

These versions were originally designed to work with the Dragon 51 column
OS9 HiRes driver – go51.

AFAIK, the CoHR module in NitrOS9 is compatible with the go51 escape codes.
However, I can't get Dynacalc or Stylograph to work (they do work fine with
Dragon OS9L1 with the original go51 driver).

Is there a patch required for the Dynacalc.trm/Stylograph for CoHR? Has
anyone got any documentation of the Dynacalc.trm file?

Thanks,
Chen