[Coco] PDF tools

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Fri Oct 6 07:27:10 EDT 2006

I've used "PDF995" tools a lot. Each package is $9.95 to register, but you can register the whole suite of three programs for $19.95. You can download and use for free, they aren't trial versions. Unregistered versions display a banner ad while they are converting -- it's unobtrusive. I haven't used the PDF to Word conversion, but use it to create PDFs from any program (creation is through a printer driver). You may need the entire suite for PDF ot Word function. It will only convert the text to a Word document, not the pics. Since there's no cost to use these, you may as well try it!  I registered the suite though I have only had need to use the PDF print driver.

Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"
Magazine (AMC)
For all AMC enthusiasts