[Coco] pdf to word doc

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Oct 5 17:19:18 EDT 2006

I have Acro 7 Std, and saved it back as a word .doc, but the
formatting changed a little, like the box enclosing the TOC was gone.

If it's not too many, send me the images that you need to replace, and tell me which one they replace. I can do it WITHIN acro, and not loose the formatting, I'm pretty sure.

Tony