[Coco] NitrOS-9 Team: 6809 Microcomputer Programming & Interfacing book

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Oct 5 09:08:15 EDT 2006

Going through the stuff Art Flexser gave me last year, I found the above mentioned book:

MC6809 Microcomputer Programming & Interfacing, With Experiments
by Andrew Staugaard - First Edition, Second Printing.

Mark, Boisy, Someone on the NitrOS-9 Development team want this?
No cost - just pay the shipping. I'd rather it go to a good source, if you guys can use it.

Yes, I know, 6309 is the wave, but....?

If you guys don't want it, then is it worth anything on eBay so I can send the proceeds to, say, Roger for CoCo3.com?

Tony

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.compusource.net