[Coco] OLD Goodman post/Smartwatch external battery?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Nov 25 04:53:35 EST 2006

>From: "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at MindSpring.com>
>Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:32:08 -0800
>
>Can you give the year or how to find the later article?

Sure.  It's in week 1 of July 2002, from Marty Goodman.  Subject:
Converting smartwatch modules.

I think the best way to find this is to surf lists.princeton.edu for
the old coco list.

>I think that I read the post or saw a file with the information at some
>point.

I found it tonight.  It's a little vaguer than I expected from the
good Doctor.  More a musing on "You should be able to do it like this"
instead of his usual excellent "This is how to do it."

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko