[Coco] FD501

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Nov 22 08:02:47 EST 2006

Phill,

Did you have to saw the case with the DOS Adapter from Cloud-9? I
don't recall you buying one.

The reason I ask is that I researched and tried the DOS Adpater on
many of the CoCo DOS carts and it was designed so that you wouldn't
have to make any modifications. The sockets are individual pin sockets
soldered into the board that is .031" thick for the tight tolerences.
If standard thickness FR4 was used(.062") then most cases wouldn't
close.

I didn't have any Dragon DOS carts so I couldn't try them and some of
the third party DOS carts I didn't have.

Just curious if I mucked something up. I sell alot of them.

Thanks,

Mark
www.cloud9tech.com