[Coco] Fwd: [--------] Re: [Color Computer] Coco3.com showing Hacked by orB message

Bill Collins bilge at motleydeercamp.com
Tue Nov 21 14:05:52 EST 2006

My mail server through godaddy.com inserts that.  I missed removing one
yesterday when I replied to a message.  Funny though it only does it for
some of the people in this list.

Odd that some mail services dump something that has that in the subject
line.  I have yet to see actual 5P at M come with that in the subject
line...guess that would be too much truth in advertising...LOL!