[Coco] (no subject)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Nov 20 19:50:02 EST 2006

In responding to  your post it appers that my mail tool thinks that your post has
missing attachments. Either your mail is being sent out with  no attachments and
flagged as a message with attachments. Also possible that your messages are
being sent as attachments and a filter is removing them?

james