[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco3.com showing Hacked by orB message

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Mon Nov 20 09:26:21 EST 2006

I never had any problems accessing the forums, just the title change,
and that I had to log in again (The automatic loging did not work)
Last night Mary seem to have been able to get in after clearing her
browser's history and cookies.
BTW, everyone I talked to who was unable to use the forum was running
W-XP, something I'll stay away for as long as I can.... so may be the OS
has something to do???????

Diego

Last night