[Coco] Coco3.com

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Nov 19 17:14:59 EST 2006

It is kind of sad that this is the best thing he can do to be noticed by people. He
must live a boring horrible dejected life to lay claim that he can  hack a message.
board.

This person should be pittied for his lack of social skills and  unwillingness to
devole them beyond that of juvenille pranks.

jame