[Coco] coco3.com Up

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sun Nov 12 23:54:55 EST 2006

At 07:06 PM 11/12/2006, you wrote:
>Just tried to get to coco3.com and nothing shows. Browser says
>waiting for coco3.com and then done but the result is blank page.

Thanks for the notifications.  I immediately called tech support...

Ok, this time a new hacker, or the same dedicated hacker, was using a
sendmail script I wrote to send out e-mails (maybe a spammer) so fast
that it had jammed the server, or so my host told me the process was
sending mail continuously, but it was not stuck in a loop.  Duh.

SO... I have deleted the Contact Me support scripts for now until I
add better security.  PLEASE, no tutorials to be sent my way about
webmaster practices.  Trust me, I realize what needs to be done and
how to do it, so bear with me while I continue to block the outside
hacker attempts.

Thanks,
Roger

--