[Coco] RS-232 Cable

Mark Mellor markmbm at jps.net
Sun Nov 12 07:49:44 EST 2006

Bob,

Thanks for the information.  It still doesn't work but I am probably doing
something wrong.  I am using a 25 feet serial cable.  Could it be too long?
I am using Autoterm by PXE Computing.  I was able to send and receive AT
commands to a Hayes compatible modem (different cable).  I was able to do a
modem to modem direct connect but it only worked one way for some reason.
Is there a way to send and receive via the RS-232 in BASIC (CoCo)?  Or do
you have to do it in assembly?

Regards,
Mark