[Color Computer] Re:[coco] www on coco

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Thu Nov 9 17:28:58 EST 2006

Curtis,

Correct on the devices supported protocols.

Basically everything.

Done on a serial connection to an embedded processor that off loads
all of the work and just supplies data to the CoCo.

No internal soldering. It WILL require a 16550 serial port.

Getting Email from your ISP is ~5 lines of code.........

All FLASHABLE so as updates come out they will be uploaded to the firmware.

Cheap? Nope.....As Mike has pointed out, the Rabbit has a solution.
Mine is not the Rabbit, but costs as much if not more. I have done all
of the research and will not switch platforms. This is a MAJOR task
alone.

They even support wireless.

So you won't need the SB, just a 16550 type interface. We will be
supporting this through NitrOS-9. Some one wants to make a HDB-DOS or
RSDOS driver. The documentation will be provided.

Regards,

Mark