[Coco] CoCoNutz! E-zine release

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Sat Nov 4 11:03:24 EST 2006

At 11:58 PM 11/3/2006, you wrote:
>hey everyone I have had this October issue ready for a while now, but I
>regret to say I cannot seem to get ahold of Roger. I am sure things
>will be up
>and running again soon. I just don't know right now what is going
>on. So I will
>keep you posted when the October issue is up and ready for viewing. In the
>meanwhile we should go ahead and start thinking about the next issue.
>
>Thanks for you patience,

Hey Mary,

My web host which I also use for business e-mails had some problems
the other day and I was crippled for a while.  I reset some passwords
but I'm still bringing parts of the site back up.  The Gallery should
be down until Sunday sometime but most everything else should be in order.

E-mails probably bounced during this time, and I apologize for the
inconvenience.

--
Roger Taylor