[Coco] Seagate SCSI drive/case/cable and HD63B09EP for sale!!

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sat Nov 25 13:33:39 EST 2006

I was juat looking through some excess stuff and pulled these items out. Thought I'd offer them to a CoCo enthusiasts at a good price before sticking on E-bay. So what I want to do is a "silent auction" -- or rather take the highest offer. E-mail me (don't post on the list!) what you want to give for the item (including shipping) and I'll take the highest offer by say Tuesday night (28th). I can take PayPal at this email address (farna at att.net) and credit cards at my website (I'll absorb the 2% charge). I prefer those to a money order or check, but will accept an MO or check.

First is the HD63B09EP. I can't gurantee it to work, as I've never run it. Bought it years ago, but never installed before I got out of messing with CoCos enough to make it worthwhile. I thought about saving it, but if I do get a CoCo again I'll likely be using more DECB than OS-9, so it really wouldn't do me any good. I have a couple CoCos in storage, but doubt I'll have time to do much with them again, though I have occasionally been tempted. It's still in the piece of tubing I bought it in, and should be good. Whatever it's worth to you is fine! Shipped first class mail.

Second is the SCSI drive/case/cable/terminator. It hasn't been used in a while, but I have connected it to my PC and verified it to run -- a couple years ago. It's a Seagate Barracuda ST15150N. The Seagate site says its a 4.29 GB 7200 rpm drive w/ 9 ms seek time. It's in a Traxdata Pro Series 5.25" case w/power supply. Case has two 50 pin SCSI connectors, RCA jacks for sound, power cord, switch, and SCSI selector (not currently connected to drive, which is jumpered for ID 4) on the back. It's a 5.25" half height case with removeable front panel, so it can be used for a CD or anything. I think the drive is jumpered to self terminate, but I'll include a 50 pin pass-through terminator since I have one and nothing to do with it. Includes a  6' 50 pin cable and power cable. I'd like to start with $20 for this, as that's close to what it will cost just to pack and ship. I'll ship this priority mail. If you don't want everything send me a bid on what you want. I'll split it up if th
 e indi
vidual item prices add up to $5 more than a bid for all.

I'll s

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"