[Coco] 512KB SRAM upgrade

Sylvain Rousseau surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 22 09:11:34 EST 2006

Hello,

I just finished the design for a 512KB sram upgrade for Coco3.  I have only one Coco3 so I'm afraid to try it in it until I got a spare Coco3 or a spare Gime chip.

If it works well, I want to make the design public.  I can give the design to Mary to put on the Coco Nutz E-zine.

If someone can help me to get a spare Coco3 or a spare Gime chip, please let me know.

P.S. I already have a spare MC68B09EP.

Regards,

Sylvain
Quebec