[Coco] HOLY COW LOOOK WHAT I FOUND!

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Fri Nov 17 14:02:10 EST 2006

Hey there guys. I had been searching for just a simple 60 watt power  supply,
when i happened to stumble into radio shack asking questions........and
guess what. He told me of a place that is a computer graveyard.  I called  this
computer graveyard and whooooaaa nelly. I went to this warehouse and  quickly
thought i had died and went to heaven. The guy i talked to on the phone  had
waiting for me a small piece of heaven.  He had 3 old tandy disk  drives, 2
comadore 64 complete with their seprate disk drives, 1 coco3 in  pristine
condition, one tandy keyboard, a tandy dmp printer complete with cables  books and
extra ink ribbon, and a tandy model 3.  this warehouse had so  many computer parts
it was hard to even believe it truly existed. He found some  computer 5 1/4
disk drives for me as well and says he knows in one of his boxes  or pallets as
he called them that he has some tape drives. I will be taking  pictures of
this stuff today and i will post them in my gallery page on  CoCo3.com.  He even
has workstations. This guy said he will put me on his  contacts list and
anytime anything he gets in that is vintage or tandy etc he  will call me for
sure!! cause it would save him from having to pay ebay fees to  get rid of his
stuff.  So if there is any old or new pc part that you need.  Let me know and i
bet ya he has it. I will be happy to pass any of his stuff  along at whatever
he charges. I will just have you pay whatever he wants for it  and i will have
him ship it to ya. I will have a full page ad in the next E-Zine  about how
you can get ahold of this guy and also try to get a link published on
coco3.com.

If anyone wants any of the stuff i have listed already the drives, the  model
3 etc let me know now i will be buying the listed stuff monday. and i can
just ship it out to ya!

Mary
CoCoNutz! E-Zine
CoCo3.com