[Coco] David Keil's Coco3 emulator

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Tue May 30 12:47:03 EDT 2006

Has anyone here played around much with David Keil's Coco3 emulator?  I'm
noticing some odd behavior with NitrOS9 under 6309 emulation.
Specifically, I'm trying to dsave the contents of a virtual 5 1/4" disk
onto a virtual 3 1/2" disk.  It seems like half of the files to be copied
give an error #000 and don't actually copy.  For example, if I'm trying to
copy the filename /d0/cmds/foo, I might get an error saying unable to copy
/D0/CMD or even unable to copy /D0 - the rest of the filename gets
truncated.

This doesn't happen at all with 6809 NitrOS9, but does happen with every
version of 6309 NitrOS9 I've tried.  I'm just wondering if anybody else
has experienced this.

Thanks,

Ken