[Coco] Anyone know how to use dtocas.exe utility?

Bert & Peggy Schneider bertnpeggy at comcast.net
Sat May 27 14:28:38 EDT 2006

Robert,

Thanks - there is one file that came with a collection of pctools
(including cas2rom.exe, casin.exe, casout.exe, copycas.exe, dtocas.exe,
padcas.exe, etc.)

All of these programs have a built in help feature (DOS programs) - but
not dtocas - which is suppose to copy a binary coco file into a .cas
format.

Bert