[Coco] RGB to S-Video adapter Coco 3

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu May 25 09:12:53 EDT 2006

Fedor Steeman wrote:
> Thanks for the advice! I am still considering, but in principle I am
> willing
> to pay for Christopher's labour and all shipping costs, even if only to
> make
> sure this is possible. There aren't many PAL CoCo3's around and neither
> CM-8
> monitors, so good to have this alternative.

Fedor:

	I don't know much about PAL signals, but, John does. He says it will
work. I can build an adapter with the PAL changes for you.

You are on the list. I'm looking at 4 or 5 weeks to get to your adapter.

> BTW does anyone what other colour monitors can, perhaps with modification,
> be used to hook up to a CoCo3?

	There is also Roy's adapter that drives a standard SVGA monitor.

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft