[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: GCC 6809 Libs question

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 15:30:15 EDT 2006

>> What system was this for?  The comments say "monitor" in the assembly
>> calls to what I assume is the ROM.  Vectrex?  Flex?
>
>This was for the Thomson, not sure what the model number was, but
>it's a French system, I think only used in France.

That would be the MO5/MO6 and or T08/T09.  They had several 6809
machines.  I think they were common in schools.  I hate to say it but
they were probably better then the Coco was in several ways.

I've been looking for one on ebay but the French rarely if ever list
items as available to North America.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM