[Coco] nitros9.org

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu May 18 14:48:14 EDT 2006

Mark,

Are you saying that you think that manufacturers should be required
to ensure that what they sell as CF cards actually conform to the
spec on how a CF card is supposed to work! :-)  My favorite is when
the they don't follow the specs they publish for their parts.

I don't know what some people are doing with nitros but 4gig of space
is silly. I'm finding that even 128meg is more then reasonable. :-)
I found a source for 256meg cards online that I know work with the
SuperIDE. I got one last year and it's working fine. At $16 for a 256meg
card I may just get a dozon and content myself with a lifetime supply.

Frank