[Coco] [Rainbow on Disc] Update

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Thu May 18 09:50:32 EDT 2006

Rumor has it that Mark Anderson may have mentioned these words:
>Michael, Michael, Michael do not leave us in the dark who have never, nor
>will attend a Rainbowfest.

I don't think you quite understand what's being conveyed here - they're not
saying to make the Rainbow on Disk *exclusively* for the RainbowFest -
they're saying that if ROD would be ready... say... in March, to not start
mail/catalog/internet sales right away, and _debut_ the ROD at the next
RainbowFest in April, to use it as a draw for that fest only. Then, as soon
as the fest is over, then mail orders would be taken & fulfilled. Think of
this pun: "Fest come, first served." After that, open 'er up & let 'er rip. ;-)

I would happy wait a month or few to allow ROD be used for a "big Fest
debut item."

Hope this helps!
Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson