[Coco] CoCoFest 2007 Test Web Site

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon May 15 18:33:58 EDT 2006

I do want to start by making it clear that I in no way speak for nor
represent Glenside. I don't think this is off topic at all. At the
meeting last thursday it was decided that the last cocofest would take
place in 2007.

In my personal and never humble opinion I think that after 15 "last cocofests"
Glenside has an idea of run a successfull fest. While I'm sure all reasonable
suggestions of changes will be welcome I think the most important area in
which people can help is to increase awareness of the fest and to encourage
people to sign up as vendors and attend.

Frank