[Color Computer] [Coco] new CoCo games

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Mon May 15 14:00:34 EDT 2006

Rumor has it that Roger Taylor may have mentioned these words:

>Come to think of it, I plan on putting a source code and IDE project depot
>on the site soon.  This should help get others involved in projects and
>maybe pick up where somebody else left off or gave up.  :)

Well, the 'geek' application for putting up your own is called SVN
(SubVersioN) - it's the replacement to CVS (?Concurrent? Version System,
IIRC) - I've never set one up, but I'd be happy to help get one set up if
you need a hand... I are Linux Geek.

BTW, Is the deal still running, or is it over? I had a *crazy* weekend... :-/

Thanks!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.