[Coco] [Color Computer] What the hell is this ==> rjrttyat aoldot com

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Fri May 12 15:33:32 EDT 2006

Yep, George, that is how it works. First the function for writing the e-mail
address is defined (function jemail) and then this function is "called" in
the piece of code below while passing the necessary variables to it.

I don't know Basic09, but what I've seen from reminds me of Java (and
Javascript is a simplified derivative of the latter).

I wouldn't know whether this would work, though. But it seems that the
html-code with the e-mail link is not rendered until the function is
executed. So when the page is rendered the first time, the user may be
required to click a button or link to activate the function and first then
the html-code with the e-mail is rendered. There is no way that e-mail
harvesters can prepare their scripts to know how to activate this function.
Especially if everyone uses different methods of activating it.

Cheers from Danged Denmark,

Fedor