[Coco] 6809 opcode map

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed May 10 10:08:02 EDT 2006

Reminds me of a few years back when Terry Ritter contacted Cloud-9 and
was amazed by what we were doing with the Color Computer. He purchased
63x09s from Cloud-9, wanted to play with them.

So that makes contact with Dale Chatham and Terry Ritter. Both found
Cloud-9. Funny after all those years, they still are curious. Two
important people of the CoCo.

Mark