[Coco] Mark yer spot on the CoCo Frappr map...

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 10:14:23 EDT 2006

If you want to enter yourselves, feel free. I will simply go down my list and
enter any names I don't find. Frapper will send you an email letting you know
you've been added. I don't generate passwords either in case anyone is worried
about that. Frapper generates them and you have to request it from them.

Bob