[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Alan Jones ojones at elp.rr.com
Wed May 3 20:35:15 EDT 2006

I subscribe to this mailing list mainly because of the excellent
technical, historical, and creative advice/help/resources posted by it's
subsribers. All of my CoCo hardware is back in Ohio in storage until I
return. For now I have to be content with an emulator. There is
something about the CoCo that is in my blood and I can't get rid of it!
Part of my attraction to this hobby is the nice people I have gotten to
know on this list just by reading the email. I don't have a lot to say
but I do listen. I don't see how the CoCo Fest is going to attract more
people to this hobby, however it is an additional tool to network us
together for those who can attend. The main reason I am still using the
CoCo is because of this mailing list and the "old one" on the Princeton
server. All of the various personalities on this list is what makes this
list so unique. This mailing list is our main way of networking our
ideas and collaborating on new projects. What is wrong with that? That
is why I liked Roger Taylor's web cam idea at the fest. It was another
great way of networking us together. I hope you are all having a great
day and thanks for making this hobby so enjoyable!

Alan
in hot, dry, beautiful Fort Bliss, TX