[Coco] Multi-Pak Modification to work with a CoCo 3 (model No.26-3124)

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Wed May 3 15:10:01 EDT 2006

Not so fast Bob.  The 26-3024 takes the PAL/GAL upgrade well.  One can also
do the solder in 74LSxx option.

The 26-3124 NEEDS the solder in 74LSxx upgrade.  The PAL/GAL option is not
available.

IIRC, coco3.com has the solder in 74LSxx instructions for the 26-3024.

The instructions for the 26-3124 are somewhere on-line too.  I just don't
have the URL handy.

Bruce W.