[Coco] Short Sunday CoCoFest WebCam

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Tue May 2 18:06:29 EDT 2006

At 05:30 PM 5/2/2006, you wrote:
>Can we all just get along! :-) Or at least spend some of the energy devoted to
>this flamewar to finding ways to improve the attendance at future fests.

No war here, Frank.  By commenting back I would hope that it wouldn't be
called war.  I was simply voicing my strong opinion just like they did,
only mine is on the defensive side.  I really have no anger here at all and
I'm busy typing away on projects that I have to get done.  It seems like
I'm out of line mainly because I don't repond like this often, but it's
just me talking with my fingers... so don't fill in blanks that aren't
there and assume that I'm red hot mad, because I'm not.  I understand the
concern about a webcam where people are looking in instead of attending,
but that's what webcams do... they let people look in who can't be there,
but might want to be there (next year).

I think we'll all forget about this silly episode sooner than later.  Let's
just all keep doing what we do and let it go.

Cheers,