[Coco] Short Sunday CoCoFest WebCam

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 2 21:04:35 EDT 2006

Hi Fellow Coconuts,

What Roger did, was a Brilliant , There is no chance in hell, I'll ever make
it too a Coco Fest, I just Live too Far away, And my support Pension, just
doesn't pay enough for me to pay for a trip from Australia to America, Doesn
t mean I don't hope and Pray for a win in the Powerball Lottery, Because If
I did, I'd be over there in a jiffy.
So what Roger did, was give me and countless others, a chance to see what
the CocoFest spirit is all about. But as the God of Nature would have it, I
even missed that 2 hrs worth of fest, But next year, hopefully there will be
ample time to Test and do the webcam link.
BTW Roy, your the Man, Thanxs for doing the webcam link, You made a lot of
coco users happy.
I'm 1 of the unsung hero's when it comes to the Coco Community, I do my bit,
I make sure that coco software is not lost and Forgotten.
I've managed to track down countless lost titles, that people have been
looking for, and sent, This is so people will stay interested in the coco's,
BTW, when are the programmers in the list here, going to do some more games,
Games are what keep people interested, Take games out of a computer, Hardly
anyone will touch them, let a lone want to program on them, So how about it,
Pleaseeeee, can we see some more Kick ass Games.
There's my Aussie $0.20 cents worth.

Rock on Roger and Roy.

Viva le Coco

Briza