[Coco] Re: Looking for I/O specs for DECB,Nitros,.....

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Tue May 2 07:22:29 EDT 2006

Is this going to run under DECB or Nitros9? Big difference! DECB is just extensions to BASIC that allow direct access to disk functions, much as you describe with Forth. Nitros9 (and OS-9 in general), on the other hand, is a true DOS with calls. Not sure if that bit of info will help or not! Art Flexer is probably the one to speak to about DECB, Boisy Pitre about Nitros9/OS-9. Hope they have the tech info you need!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent