[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon May 1 22:29:06 EDT 2006

On May 1, 2006, at 9:14 PM, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:

> Interesting, Calgary is only about 3 hours south of here, maybe
> next year, I
> should think about organising a car pool from here in Alberta.

Excellent idea!  I know Allen Huffman used to do that with Terry Todd
when he lived in East Texas.  That's a great way to share expenses
too.  Hey, I've shared rooms with James Jones at prior fests (before
he married Billie, of course) and the same with Mark.  That's part of
cutting costs.

> On the lighter side, maybe the wives should start a "Wives and
> girlfriends
> of CoCo users" group and then get together and plan a weekend for
> what they
> want to do during the feast :)- just a thought.
> -Glen

It's not such a crazy idea.  Mark's girlfriend, Sandy, spent a lot of
the day Saturday going to garage sales with wives of other fest
attendees.  That could actually be part of the advertisement for the
fest... a "CoCo widows shopping spree" or some such.  Way to go Glen!

Boisy