[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon May 1 22:51:18 EDT 2006

I can't help but think that the fest is about an hour from downtown
Chicago. Maybe people can make the following deal with their wives.
I go to the fest over the weekend and you go to downtown Chicago.
Check out the stores, museums, goto the sears tower, etc. Also the
Hotel rates that Glenside gets at the hotel are hard to beat. As
memory serves there was a bar, swimming pool, workout area inside
the hotel itself. It wouldn't be hard to keep kids occupied and
interested there.

Frank