[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Mon May 1 20:48:48 EDT 2006

Roger,

You really nailed it there. All of those reasons apply to me. First, there
is no money. Period. You can't really save when it takes every cent to make
ends meet. To make matters worse, I work about 43 hours a week. If I take
vacation time, I lose the three hours of OT. I can't afford that. Finally,
if I could afford it, I would take my wife somewhere that we'd both enjoy.
As much as I'd enjoy the fest, my wife would be bored to tears.

Rod

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do
this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor
protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.