[Coco] CoCo Fest video and chat

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon May 1 17:19:14 EDT 2006

I disagree Glenn.  Having more fests in different places is not the
answer.  Everyone wants a fest next door to them, but then it
isolates other people.

Chicago is virtually in the middle of the United States.  It's a
major city with two major airports: O'Hare and Midway.  It has been
the traditional city for CoCo Fests for over two decades, and you can
pretty much get there from anywhere.

I don't mean to sound harsh here, but this is the type of excuse that
just keeps getting old.  So it's a 4 or 5 day drive, then fly.  I can
appreciate your circumstances, but surely you consider yourself
resourceful enough to find some way to attend the fest next year?

Boisy