[Coco] Transferring RTSI CD File for use on coco3

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue May 30 15:06:32 EDT 2006

Hello COCO Users

I sent the E-mail listed below yesterday and have two possible solutions.
I found Cloud-9's Drive Wire Software with connecting cable.
Do you think this will be a simpler solution for me?  I have a large
supply of
RAINBOW tapes and  floppies available.

All help or suggestions will be appreciated.

John

*****************
I am about to buy the Cloud 9 RTSI Archive  CD with all the coco
programs.

My question: How do I get the programs from a PC to a coco floppy disk?

So far I've not used any of the coco Emulators.

All help will be appreciated.

John

        CLOUD-9  " DRIVE Wire Program
Uses your PC hard drive as your CoCo's storage.
Fully transparent under NitrOS-9 and Disk BASIC! Looks just like a hard
drive.
Fast 57,600 bps on a CoCo 3, 38,400 bps on a CoCo 1 or CoCo 2.

Built-in CRC check assists in error-free transfers.

Includes special version of HDB-DOS for DriveWire!
NitrOS-9 booter module included; combine with the NitrOS-9 ROM Kit for
disk free booting!