[Coco] RGB/VGA/Svid

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Sat May 27 14:56:28 EDT 2006

I'm still wanting to run Roy's VGA AND Chris' Svid adapters at the same
time, and keep a Coco standard RGB output in reserve. That makes three video
outs using the single RGB header. Only two would be used simultaneously. But
since I'm planning on putting it all into a PC case, I don't want to have to
open 'er up and pull cables to switch from one to another.

Would it be possible to have three sets of transistors Q5, Q6 & Q7 (with
their resistors of course) one set each to drive the two adapters and the
one Coco standard RGB simultaneously? What about Hsync and Vsync? Would
these need separate drivers as well? How?

Thanks.

/Chester